This role offers great potential for a strong Business Development Manager with proven ability to grow a business. You will be selling directly to your national customer base, while maintaining some existing clients through regular contact. A large focus will be on identifying and winning new clients for the brand. Reporting directly to the Managing Directors, this role will involve travel to meet clients. Full training in product knowledge will be provided.
You will be responsible for:
- Onboarding new customers and managing existing client relationships.
- Meeting monthly KPI’ss
- Account Management.
- Setting your own appointments.
- Ensuring you are well informed regarding current market trends and competitors.
- Preferred candidate with proven relationships with potential customers, or networking capabilities.
- Contributing to a fun, energetic and professional team environment.
- Growing the business in new regions and markets as set by GM and directors.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Basic salary with attractive package based on success.
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Required experience: Proven business Development successful
If you are looking for a rewarding, challenging and long-lasting career, send your most up-to-date portfolio, cover letter and resume: APPLY HERE today.