Bamboo Aroma Sip Cup 12 Oz
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK IN AUSTRALIA
Made from one of the most sustainable raw materials available in nature, EcoSouLife Bamboo is made from renewable plant-based materials like Bamboo Fiber and Starch. Bamboo is actually a fast-growing grass that (unlike trees) can be harvested without destroying the plant. The bamboo fiber, the waste material left behind from traditional manufacturing processes, is collected and repurposed to create a wide range of contemporary, stylish and durable lifestyle and outdoor products. Zero oil-based plastics, when buried, these products return back to nature without without harming the environment.
Bamboo Aroma Sip 12 Oz Cups are available in Almond, Coffee, Navy and Orange
- Made from Plants!
- Raw Materials – Bamboo Fiber, vegetable matter, water and starch
- Biodegradable within approx. 36 months when buried*
- Great alternative to plasticware
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- Dishwasher Safe
- Heat-resistant up to 120°c (248°F) (Not for use in microwaves)
- BPA Free