Cornstarch 8oz (236ml) Cup - 50 BAG / 1000 CT
EcoSouLife Cornstarch is a guilt-free and affordable solution to paper, plastic and foam. It’s made from natural corn starch material. Once buried in the ground, these products will biodegrade back into the earth making them the best natural alternative to other petroleum-based, single-use containers.
Cornstarch commercial cups are available in Natural and Black
- Made from Plants!
- Raw Materials – Corn Starch
- Biodegradable within approx. 12 months when buried in general waste
- Microwave safe to above 120°C (248° Fahrenheit)
- Fridge freeze to below 20°C (68°Fahrenheit)
- Suitable for hot and cold food and drinks.
- Leak proof material, will ensure no wearing out while being used
- Dishwasher Safe
- American FDA, SGS, CNAS, IAF and NSF approved