Cornstarch - Soup Spoon - 100 BAG / 2000 CT
EcoSouLife Cornstarch is a guilt-free and affordable solution to paper, plastic and foam. It’s made from natural corn starch material. Once buried in the ground, these products will biodegrade back into the earth making them the best natural alternative to other petroleum-based, single-use tableware.
Cornstarch commercial cutlery is available in Natural, Black, Lime and Mixed (Natural+Black+Lime Packs)
- Made from Plants!
- Raw Materials – Corn Starch
- Perfect for outdoor and indoor use
- Biodegradable within approx. 12 months when buried in general waste
- Microwave safe to above 120°C (248° Fahrenheit)
- Fridge freeze to below 20°C (68°Fahrenheit)
- Suitable for hot and cold food and drinks.
- American FDA, SGS, CNAS, IAF and NSF approved
Product Includes: 20 X 100 PC Bags (Total Case Count 2000 Pieces)