EcoSouLife Cornstarch is a guilt-free and affordable solution to paper, plastic and foam. It’s made from natural corn starch material. Once buried in the ground, these products will biodegrade back into the earth making them the best natural alternative to other petroleum-based, single-use containers.
This 8×5.5″, 800ml cornstarch commercial container is available in Natural and Black
Contact us for more details.
- Made from Plants!
- Raw Materials – Corn Starch
- Biodegradable within approx. 12 months when buried in general waste
- Microwave safe to above 120°C (248° Fahrenheit)
- Fridge freeze to below 20°C (68°Fahrenheit)
- Suitable for hot and cold food and drinks.
- Leak proof material, will ensure no wearing out while being used
- Dishwasher Safe
- American FDA, SGS, CNAS, IAF and NSF approved
Product Includes: 10 X 50 PC Bags (Total Case Count 500 Pieces)
Models: CS16-3002NT / CS16-3002BL