Made from one of the most sustainable raw materials available in nature, EcoSouLife Bamboo is made from renewable plant-based materials like Bamboo Fiber and Starch. Bamboo is actually a fast-growing grass that (unlike trees) can be harvested without destroying the plant. The bamboo fiber, the waste material left behind from traditional manufacturing processes, is collected and repurposed to create a wide range of contemporary, stylish and durable lifestyle and outdoor products. Zero oil-based plastics, when buried, these products return back to nature without without harming the environment.
Bamboo Salad Bowls are available in Charcoal, Lime, Sky Blue
- Made from Plants!
- Raw Materials – Bamboo Fiber, vegetable matter, water and starch
- Biodegradable within approx. 36 months when buried*
- Great alternative to plasticware
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- Dishwasher Safe
- Heat-resistant up to 120°c (248°F) (Not for use in microwaves)
- BPA Free