EcoSouLife Wheat Straw is a highly sustainable resource made of the crushed fibers and stalks of wheat that remains after being harvested for other agricultural uses.
100% renewable, the material is in abundant supply and collected after harvesting grains for food supplies. Generally, this straw “waste” is burned adding to airborne pollution. Instead, we collect the material, pulverize it into raw fiber and repurpose them into single-use plates, bowls, cups, containers and lids. EcoSouLife Wheat Straw also helps farmers create new revenue streams, generating better economic growth for their community.
Available in 600ml (20oz), 950ml (32oz) and 1600ml (54oz).
Contact us for more details.
- Compostable within 30-90 days
- Oven safe to above 180°C (356°Fahrenheit) for up to 20 minutes.
- Water (100°C/212°F) and Oil (120°C/248°F) resistant
- Microwave Safe
- Refrigerator and Freezer Safe
- American FDA, EPS, SGS, Japan MHW and other approved tests.
- Suitable for hot and cold food and drinks.
- Leak proof material, will ensure no wearing out while being used.
- Better alternative to traditional plastic, paper, and styrofoam products.