Bamboo Salad Bowl
Notify me when item is back in stock.
!CLEARANCE! Last chance only while stocks last!CLEARANCE!
Salad Bowl 128 Oz, Bamboo
Made from one of the most sustainable raw materials available in nature, EcoSouLife Bamboo is made from renewable plant-based materials like Bamboo Fiber and Starch. Bamboo is actually a fast-growing grass that (unlike trees) can be harvested without destroying the plant. The bamboo fibre, the waste material left behind from traditional manufacturing processes, is collected and repurposed to create a wide range of contemporary, stylish and durable lifestyle and outdoor products. Zero oil-based plastics, when buried, these products return back to nature without harming the environment.
Bamboo Salad Bowls are available in Almond, Lime, Sky Blue and Navy
- Made from Plants!
- Raw Materials – Bamboo Fiber, vegetable matter, water and starch
- Biodegradable within approx. 36 months when buried*
- A great alternative to plasticware
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- Dishwasher Safe
- Heat-resistant up to 120°c (248°F) (Not for use in microwaves)
- BPA Free